"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Artful Challenge

The Theme for this week's
So Artful Challenge is "Chance"!

I know that my entry really doesn't fit
 in with the theme for this week 
 but when I saw the ticket collage,
 this popped in my mind immediately! 

 While I was creating "Time Traveler, I was wondering
 what  "chance"  a person would be taking if he/she
 crossed over the  Threshold of Time and changed
 a  circumstance in his/her  life!

Would we  benefit from a "second chance" to go back and
right the wrongs of our lives or would we forever
alter someone else's life? 

Chances are, we would no more benefit the second time
around as we did the first! I truly believe that what is
meant to be is meant to be and nothing can change
the Hands of Time!   

but if we could ...would we take the chance?  


2 comments:

  1. Dear Kym!-)

    Thankyou very mach for you lovely comment in my Blog!
    I love So mach all things with creativity,with collages and also the backgroundsand all small things for making nice blogs and the website.

    Good luck,
    ***Violetta888

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym...You are never to late to send something for a Soartful challenge. And, I sure wouldn't want to miss this beauty. It is so lovely. By the way, all you missed was the Extra Special selections you are elegible for the EOM draw. It's random.

    So glad that you sent this. It's going up in the sidebar gallery.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!