"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Friday, January 8, 2010

So Artful Challenge


The Theme for the So Artful Challenge is "Roses"!

Jeanette,  I really went "Rose Crazy" this week!
 I got out all of my clip art to start
making my entry but kept finding
more and more "rosey and lacey"
clip art that I wanted to use!  
Since I couldn't stop at just one,
 I  kept  going with this theme
until I had 5 in total! 


This was the first One
I finished and so  I decided it
would be my Entry for the 
Roses Challenge 
and the rest would post nicely as 
 "eye candy"
for my nice visitors!



The scanner really did not do this piece justice
so I hope you can see the detail of the beads
that are wrapped around the dried rose!

My daughters picked that rose for me back
 in the fall and I let it dry out and kept it,
 knowing that I would want to use it later on!
I think it really worked well with the image that Jeanette provided this week! 

Eye Candy!!



Tthe next three are the ones that I made just for fun!







I hope you enjoyed looking at my art work today and I want to thank you for visiting mysite! 
Have a great weekend!


P.S.
Thank you Jeanette, you really inspired me this week!



1 comment:

  1. Kym thanks for your lovely entry. Your creation is just stunning and I did see the beads around the rose. Oh, by the way, you aren't late I was early. And, These are all so gorgeous I'm going to put them all in the sidebar. I don't know who is inspiring who here.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!