Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow in the Mountains




Yesterday,
 I received two very sweet comments from Donna Gotlib
a really talented photographer and 
mixed-media artist who lives 
in Michigan but is originally from the Deep South!
So, I have sent you a little bit of the South
 in the images I have posted for you!! 
 Here are the 
 "Mountains in Winter!"  

Hello Donna!
I'm sending you a gift of photo images 
and clip art just to say thank you
for being such a nice person!!
It really made my day to receive such
 thoughtful compliments from you
and so I'd like to return the favor!
 

If you visit Donna at her blog address:
 http://brainzapart.blogspot.com/
you will see her wonderful art work and
her beautiful image of  "Pink and Purple Snow"!
I thought it was such a coincidence when I visited her blog! 
How Great! Someone else loves Pink Snow too!

For your Donna!!

***All of the images were taken during the
 Winter in the Great Smokey Mountains!




I found Pink and Purple Snow!!





And some Blue Icicles!!


Lots of Blue Icicles!!







Indina Creek Falls



A River Runs Through It






Quiet Forest !








Beautiful White Crystals!!















 I would love to see the  altered art work you do with these images!!
Have a great evening!
Try to stay warm and cozy!!
Hugs, Kymberly!
Post a Comment

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!