"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow in the Mountains




Yesterday,
 I received two very sweet comments from Donna Gotlib
a really talented photographer and 
mixed-media artist who lives 
in Michigan but is originally from the Deep South!
So, I have sent you a little bit of the South
 in the images I have posted for you!! 
 Here are the 
 "Mountains in Winter!"  

Hello Donna!
I'm sending you a gift of photo images 
and clip art just to say thank you
for being such a nice person!!
It really made my day to receive such
 thoughtful compliments from you
and so I'd like to return the favor!
 

If you visit Donna at her blog address:
 http://brainzapart.blogspot.com/
you will see her wonderful art work and
her beautiful image of  "Pink and Purple Snow"!
I thought it was such a coincidence when I visited her blog! 
How Great! Someone else loves Pink Snow too!

For your Donna!!

***All of the images were taken during the
 Winter in the Great Smokey Mountains!




I found Pink and Purple Snow!!





And some Blue Icicles!!


Lots of Blue Icicles!!







Indina Creek Falls



A River Runs Through It






Quiet Forest !








Beautiful White Crystals!!















 I would love to see the  altered art work you do with these images!!
Have a great evening!
Try to stay warm and cozy!!
Hugs, Kymberly!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kymberly, Thank you so very much for your very kind gifts. I've left something for you at my blog. I hope you like it.
    Hugs and love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!