"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Saturday, October 2, 2010

So Artful Challenge

The Theme this Week
for the So Artful Challenge is
 "Fall Is In The Air"

Here in Tennessee,
we are having beautiful Fall weather!
It is still quite warm durung the day
but the nights are getting colder!!

I love this time of the year!
There is nothing like the
heady fragrance of an Autumn day!

Here is my entry for this challenge:


Can you imagine this little boy's anticipation
as his mother watches him while
she is working in her Fall garden!
 She has had enough of his shenanigans
for one day and now he must sit
still and ponder his behavior before
he can go back outside to play!
Still, inspite of his naughty behavior,
 he has one foot on the floor, 
waiting until his mother thinks
 he has learned his lesson!!

Thanks for stopping by to take  
  a little peek at my art work! 
 Please have a wonderful day!
Get out in the wonderful sunshine,
 take a walk, smell the air, 
think about how good your life is, 
smile as you head back home,
quickly go through your front door,
and hug the one you love!! 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kym, This is a wonderful art piece. It glows of Fall. I always enjoy your back stories, too. That naughty boy, if I were his mom I'd have him pulling weeds. Thanks for being Soartful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece, great story-I love how the mother is watching him out of the corner of her eye.
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Kym...I children are marvelous. Don't you just love Autumn...

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!