"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DragonsDream TIO Challenge

It's time to Dream with the Dragon again!

This week the
THEME
for
TAG IT ON
CHALLENGE 
was
"Your Favorite Movie"!

This challenge was a great one to do
 BUT
 was a tough one to decide!
I have several movie "favorites"!
If I had to really choose just one...
it would have to be

GONE WITH THE WIND!

So here is my entry:

***I did not make two tags but did do
the front and the back of the tag
because I am going to take this theme
  a step further and in my own spare time,
I'm going to make a mini-book with more tags!!






Thank you for stopping by
and looking at my art work! 
Please have a pleasent evening
with your  family and friends! 

Spring is here and the sun is shining!!
 We are blessed!


Here is the link to the challenge
 if you are interested in joining
or looking at the other entries:

4 comments:

  1. Very thing you do is just so beautiful... i did email you hun.... hope you are keeping ok... look forward to seeing you at the 'hop' on thursday.
    Keep safe my friend love lynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOO what a fantastic tag, Kimberley I LOVE that you did the back too. I often do that post challenge. It is SO right for your theme and I really look forward to your tag book when it's finished... what about you guesting for TIO then?? Thanks for dreaming with me again this week...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I'm just going through your various blogs and each one is is so different and wonderful. Thanks for popping by and saying hello. I'm glad you are a knitter. I just picked it up a few weeks ago and haven't done anything else! LOL It's very addicting! I so can't wait to try Lace Work. I'm still woring on my Yoga Socks, a Vest, a Scarf and of course the lovely washcloths. I'm having so much fun learning new stitch patterns and washcloths are great way to practice! LOL Thanks for the link on the Tag Swap. I just started following her. I would love to get in on the Tags. I love Tags! I hope you have a wonderful and creative week and look forward to seeing more works from you.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! GWTW is my favorite of all time! Whenever I see Rhett at the bottom of the staircase, my heart beats just a little faster. Love your tag! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!