"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Theme Thursday

The Theme this week for
Theme Thursday
 is
"Favorite Letter"

I have two entries today!  
 Yes, I made two!
I just couldn't stop at one !
 I had two images that I wanted to use
and so I decided to use both of them! 



 D is my favorite letter because
I have always been a DREAMER
 and through my DREAMING,
 I have DISCOVERED many unique
wonderful things in life that I might
not have known about otherwise!

DARE!
DREAM!
DISCOVER!

Thank you for stopping by and visiting
me to take a look at my art work!
Have a peaceful night dreaming and
a wonderful day tomorrow discovering


12 comments:

  1. your collages are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh these are really beautiful.
    Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work... two images again... you do give value for money!!! Glad you like this week's challenge - MY idea, BD's tag!!! we make a great team I think. Email me re guesting. I will be chuffed!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are just lovely! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both pieces are beautiful and i can't decide which i like better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely , the left one reminds me of Susan Boyle who dreamt and dared and discovered

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty, Kymberly! As always, your work shows great passion and conveys a story so thoughtful in detail.

    Have a beautiful day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely, fantastic color and detail!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!