"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Three Muses Challenge

WHITE ON WHITE
 
 
 
 
You say I am discontented, proud and ambitious; that's true, and I'm glad of it. I am discontented, because I can't help feeling that there is a better sort of life than this dull one made up of everlasting work, with no object but money. I can't starve my soul for the sake of my body, and I mean to get out of the treadmill if I can. I'm proud, as you call it, because I hate dependence where there isn't any love to make it bearable.... I'm willing to work, but I want work that I can put my heart into, and feel that it does me good, no matter how hard it is. I only ask for a chance to be a useful, happy woman, and I don't think that is a bad ambition. Even if I only do what my dear mother did, earn my living honestly and happily, and leave a beautiful example behind me, to help one other woman as hers helps me, I shall be satisfied.
                                               
                      ~~~Louisa May Alcott, "Christie," Work: A Story of Experience, 1873

The basic Female body comes with the following accessories:
        
 Lycra stretch one-piece with modesty panel
  Black Lace Stockings   
garter belt          Merry Widow
                                                       panti-girdle         crinoline,
                                                       camisole               bustle
                                                       brassiere              stomacher
                                                       chemise                virgin zone
                                                      spike heels            nose ring
                                                      black veil              kid gloves
                                                      lace fichu              cape/hood
                                                      bandeau               weepers
                                                      lorgnette               barrettes
                                                      bangles                 beads
                                                                  feather boa
                                                              designer peignoir           
                                                                 flannel nightie
                                                                     lace teddi
                                                                     bedhead
                                                                    ~~~Margaret Atwood
 
CREDITS:  Deposit Photos, Foxy Squirrel Fantasy Backgrounds, Dover Clip Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!