"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

At Digital Whisper,
Patti Koosed is hosting a new 
Digital Dreamers Challenge and the Theme is: 
"HAPPY NEW YEAR"!

Join us at http://digitalwhisper.blogspot.com
as we create a digital collage of how we envision
 the wonderful things this New Year will bring!!

The images and quotes that I used for my digital collage
 is everything I hope my New Year brings to me....
The Courage To Take Flight!


Now Is The Time...Take Flight!!!


 As 2015 approaches,
I wish for all Digital Dreamers everywhere,
 a year FULL of  BIG surprises.
 Be GENTLE with yourself but be
FIERCE with your TALENT and skill!.
Know your limit and then
PUSH hard to SURPASS it.
Use COLORS that SPEAK in
LOUD tones and SOFT whispers...
and in EVERYTHING you do!
May windows swing OPEN
when all doors are closed....

May you be BLESSED with CURIOSITY
and ALLOW it to ROMP freely
 in your IMAGINATION and DREAMS.
Always, always, always BE OPEN
to accept the limitless POSSIBILITIES
that LIFE holds for you!

Remember... TALENT is a VERB!
You will not KNOW you have WINGS
until you learn to FLY!
UNLEASH the ARTIST
and without looking down...
take FLIGHT and SOAR!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic artwork Kym
    Thanks for participating in my Happy New Year Challenge
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Somerset Magazine in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!