"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dreamer's Whisper Challenge

Patti Koosed, our talented host at Digital Whisper,
 provided us with this historical theme for our
Digital Dreamer's Challenge! 

Theme:  WWII Posters

Courage To Continue


Remember the Courageous Women Too!

Thank you, Patti, for this challenge to commemorate the 75 Anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941.  Everyone is welcome to stop by Digital Whisper and share your commemorative Pearl Harbor art with us!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the offer to stop by and leave my Pearl Harbor artwork but I created the challenge and my artwork is already there :)
    Thanks for playing my sister. I miss you and our talks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to the second piece of artwork you posted takes you to a weird site. Might want to correct that so others can leave comments on this awesome piece of artwork.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!