"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Midsummers Eve Blog Hop Day Three


 http://digitalwhisper.ning.com

Day Three



All good things must come to an end so today is our last day of the blog hop but I promise, we will have another one again very soon!
  I am so proud of our members that participated in this blog hop and  was totally  amazed to see the   splendid masterpieces that everyone created to share in their Midsummers Eve 3-day posts! But most of all ...I enjoyed hopping back and forth between blogs and reading all of the wonderful comments left behind by our members and visitors that saw all of the amazing art work! I think I will post something on Digital Whispers of the extraordinary art that everyone created in the last  three days!  Everyone did a tremendous job and again I am smiling...dancing...clapping...and sending out a  big shout out to everyone to say " THANKS" for your support, lovely creativity, sweet compliments, and your hard work to make this blog hop the success it was!


 Queen Mab

You Must Shine


Dancing On Stars


Canopy Of Thine Evening Sky


Inner Light


 Celestial Child


Guardian Angels


God Will Aide You


Thy Summer Flowers Filled My Soul 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kym, for putting this blog hop together! It's been a lot of fun hopping to blogs and viewing all the amazing artwork that has been created. I look forward to the next blog hop! :)
    I love each and every piece you put up today, the colors you chose are so vibrant, each image is a masterpiece. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've out done yourself today! What a radiant way to end Midsummer's Eve. The light in each of your pieces is so wonderful. Each is different, but you look like you're are a painter of light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you have been busy, Kym! I was going to pick a favorite, but gave up, they are all so unique and so lovely! Thanks for doing all of this for us, you rock!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!