"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day Two of the Midsummers Eve Blog Hop!

Day Two
 
 
We are Rockin' our Midsummers Eve Blog Hop!
 
I just have to say that yesterday was so much fun and I really enjoyed hopping to all of the blogs to see all of the wonderful surprises, lovely blog sites, wonderful surprises at every turn, and the most exquisite art work imaginable! I want to thank everyone that participated in the blog hop yesterday!!! Everyone deserves a huge round of applause for all of the effort and work that went into making our first day a very successful day!!
 
  I have to quote Bill Charlebois when he said yesterday "The prizes were fine but exploring all of the blog sites was even better"!!!   I agree Bill, and I am so excited and really looking forward to Day Two and  hopping over to see what each of you came up with to enchant us and take our breath away!!   A feast for the eyes, no doubt and  beyond what I can imagine!!! 
So off I go to explore and get inspired all over again! 
Why can't we do this everyday???

Here is my Midsummers Eve
Digital Art for
Day Two of our Blog Hop!!!

Vaerie  Enchanted Faeries


To Live In A Castle
 
 
 Fantasia
 
  
Please enjoy the art work and I sincerely hope that it will set your creative mind on fire with what you see today!  Just think of the possibilities and what you could create!!!!
 
If you are a visitor or new to digital art, please click on the Blog Hop badge on the right sidebar to come and visit our wonderful Digital Whisper Group!  Especially if you would like to find out more about becoming a member or you are curious to see all of the fantastic opportunities we have at Digital Whisper to inspire your creativity and challenge your imagination!

 
Here's your blog Hop List!!!!   



 
  
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow. Your talent just doesn't quit! All three are wonderful, but the red in Fantasia just jumps out, much like a fiery sky at night. I didn't create 3 separate days worth. Of all the stupid things, I've been having problems with my hands aching for several months now. The doctor hasn't been able to find anything wrong. But it's definitely putting a wringer in my digital creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but the red girl, wow she is delightful. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kym you know how much I love your artwork! These are so inspiring! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE IT BY YESTERDAY my keyboard went out and I couldn't replace it until today.
    Lynne and I both send hugs your way!
    XX
    Becky and Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet art, Kym! I think we SHOULD do this every day.. Just let me quit my job and find a tent to live in...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous work, Kym! I can't really pick a favorite, they're all so magical! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm never disappointed when I view your art, Kym. Each piece is unique and you have an abundance of talent including the written word. This has been a fun experience and my first blog hop. Thanks so much for organizing the event and sharing you with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!