"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Saturday, August 4, 2012

My DTA Moonlight Journey Art Work

I have been very busy creating Digital Art
for the DTA Moonlight Journey Flickr Gallery! 









































Thank you for stopping by to take a peak at my art work!
All of the art work shown in this post can easily be
created from the collage sheets offered at
 Moonlight Journey

Here is a short list of some of the
 collage sheets
 I used to create my art work!

Gunge Divas Digital Pack
Mandala Backgrounds  #1 and  #2
Sugar And Spice

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE been busy! You've outdone yourself, too! The images are fantastic!
    Thank you, Kym, for being so patient and understanding. I'm working my way back to joining everyone!

    Hugs,

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning Kym. Love your digital artwork so much
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!