"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Moonlight Journey Digital Art


This is the art work that I created
 from one of the new collage sheets
that you can purchase from
Moonlight Journey
!to make your own
 "Doorway To Faeries"
art work for yoruself or someone else
you know who is very
" fond of the friendly,  faerie folk"!



Thank you for stopping by to take a
peek at my "Doorway To Faeries"  art work!

Have a great day!
Kym

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great and very pretty postcards and its looking style is very best and amazing for all. The style of the butterfly is very nice and cute, I like it so very much and i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!