"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tag Tuesday



The Theme for Tag Tuesday
 is to use a color along
with the color Brown.

I chose my favorite color:
 Bird's Egg Blue to go with the
brown/light blue background
paper that I used on my tag!

I think the old buttons that I added
really give the tag that worn dated look!

Here is my Entry:

Bird's Egg Blue/Brown
"Sweet Love"

 

Thank you for stopping by to look at my entry
 and I wish for you  a very special afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it !!
    gorgeous colours..

    How much is digi and how much is the real thing?
    (wink) I soo want to make some of these..lol ..

    Have a great evening..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely vintage collage. I love the shade of blue you've used with your brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful combination of beautiful things. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag and I love your vintage style!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today...it's nice to meet you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!