"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

DragonDreams TAG IT ON Challenge


The Theme for the
 TAG IT ON 
Challenge is


"Mad March Days"!!

Here is my entry:

In Spite of Storm Clouds!


Adorable little girls,
little bunny rabbits,
and little lambs...
Just what spring is made of!!

Thank you for looking at my entry
and please have a happy evening!!

2 comments:

  1. As always you created ART... your tag is ....SPRING... perfect!
    Thank you my friend... i always love seeing what you do and everything you create inspires me.
    Love always lynx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so special, Kimberley... I love it and the title is so apt for this time of year... dark clouds one minute and sunny the next... Thanks for dreaming with me again this week and I look forward to seeing what you do with Karen's challenge!!! You want to be a GD??? Just let me know, girlfriend.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!