"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Friday, March 12, 2010

So Artful Challenge

The Theme this week for So Artful Challenge is
International Women's Week!

I really struggled with this
theme because there are
so many different women I wanted
to use as the subject of my entry.
 I finally decided to do mine on
 Mother Teresa because, not only
was she an International Woman
  but a "Real" International Mother
to all those she came in contact with.

With this entry,  I pay homage to her
unconditional love for all of those
who were in need of her unwavering care! 



Thank you for looking at my art work
 and have a wonderful weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kymberly. This is a beautiful tribute to Mother Teresa. I love the 'I'm a little pencil' sentiment.

    Thank you for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kymberly, you did a beautiful job on this theme, and your artwork is outstanding! You should be very proud of this piece! Have a wonderful weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect tribute to such a wonderful woman, Kymberly!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!