"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sunday Postcard Art Challenge

This week's Theme was
 "Phrenology"!

 A very interesting subject! 
 I was not familiar with the terminology of
this image until I looked up the definition
and then...the lightbulb actually
switched on inside of my head!

Of course, I have seen these diagrams
for years, but never really knew what the 
 scientific and historical meaning  was
behind the image! Now that I am intrigued,
I plan  to do more research  on the topic!
 Imagine, without the aide of x-ray machines,
how scientist and doctors could actually
interpret the connection between  
our emotions in correlation
to the different parts of our brain!
Pretty heavy stuff!!
   Very interesting indeed!

So here is my interpretation for "Phrenology"!
And, by the way, isn't it a great feeling to learn something new!?!



Thank you for a very different but fun theme ! 
 I really enjoyed working with this image !
Thank you for looking at my entry and visiting my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!