"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sunday Postcard Art Challenge

The Theme this Week was
"Time"

I thought of Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity
and decided that it would be the perfect for this challenge!  
I wanted to show, through a  piece of altered art, 
what would happen  if  time could stand still!
(Of course, this is only if Einstein was correct in his calculations)

So here is the question?
If time stood still long enough,
what part of myself would I meet first?




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous collage work Kym :) I hope you are ok my friend and I am glad the freebies will come in useful for your cat projects with your family. Do come and share them with me please? I would like that
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!