"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Take A Word Challenge

TAW Challenge
Vintage Photo
 
 
This is my first time creating digital art for the Take A Word Challenge!
I have been wanting to participate in this digital art challenge for a long time and when I found the photo of this little vintage girl, I knew I would have to give it a try!
 
Credits:  Background from Holliewood Special Effects Digital Pack , Vintage photo from Land Of Nod Studio, Flowers from Moonlight Journey My Fair Lady Digital Pack.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image, and a perfect quote. I had trouble getting to this page, Kym. It would help others if you post a link to your blog on your profile page. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Kym! I have missed seeing your creative artwork. So happy to see you here!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!