"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Friday, January 1, 2010

Small World of Inchies & Twichies Challenge

               The Theme for the
                  Inchies & Twinchies Challenge is
               
                  "X-Mas Cuties"!









                                                            Thanks for visiting my blog! 
I hope you enjoy my "X-Mas Cuties" as much as I enjoyed making them! 
 May you receive many wonderful blessings in the New Year!



3 comments:

  1. Ha! What a great take on the challenge, I love your Christmas cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fun , totally in the christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!!! Loe the colors and the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!