"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Art Creations Friday Challenge

The Theme
 for this week's
Arts Creations Friday Challenge
was an image of this adorable little girl
plus a  background that had been
altered and painted in the colors
of gray, white, and slate blue! 
I love these colors together so
I was really excited to start this project!
I thought of her as a little girl
sneaking off, no matter the weather,
 to check on her
Secret Garden to make sure
that her "little flower friends "
were all well and happy!

Title:
My Secret Garden!


I hope you will like veiwing her as
much as I liked making her!

1 comment:

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!