"We were all artists as children. We need to study the chaos around us in order to turn it into something beautiful. Something sustainable. Something that remains".

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Twinchie "FACES" Challenge


My Inchies and Twinchies
for the

Small World of
 Inchies and Twinchies Challenge

This week:
"FACES"


I Love you To The Moon And Back!


All six "faces" are 1 x 1 inch pieces of altered art!
This is my first attempt to create altered art in a collage!
The sweet faces are the faces of my four sweet children!
Creating these little pieces of art are very addictive!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kymberly, I love your faces! They all look so sweet! Thank you for participating the challenge, and i hope you will like the next one! ;-) Hugs, Nans.

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!

Dear friends, thanks so much for visiting my art blog!